Monday, June 30, 2008

Kiki is getting bigger and Zacchaeus is not feeling well

I just spoke to my nephew who is being nominated to be the photographer to keep the pictures of Kiki coming to me in Kuala Lumpur. He told me that Kiki is getting bigger and heavier just after a week at home and she is learning to go to the same spot when nature calls for her to ease herself daily. She is also running very fast and he finds it difficult to catch up with her. Just imagine what she will be like in one month time, and she is just approaching 3 months in 10 days .
Zacchaeus meantime is not too well with his nail problem, when he got excited and jumped, the bruised spot will bleed, i am really not happy will have to bring him to see Dr Nathan again soon if he does not get better.
Will keep the photos coming when I have them.

No comments: